AANB celebrates our farmer’s Superpowers
2019 AGRICULTURE Photo Contest
From September 9th to November 15th, we will be accepting photos which capture the impressive things our farmers do every day to grow and produce food and products in New Brunswick. We refer to these skills as “Superpowers”. Do you plant thousands of trees per day? Do you and your tractor harvest enough food to feed the whole town? Do you and your drone care for thousands of animals? These are what we call Superpowers and we think everyone should see what you do every day to make New Brunswick’s agricultural industry thrive!
Winners will be contacted and will receive prizes that have been generously donated by AANB supporters. Their pictures will also be featured in our upcoming NB Farmers Superpowers education and marketing campaign.
Official Contest Rules
AANB FARMER SUPERPOWERS PHOTOGRAPH CONTEST
The Contest Rules are final on all matters. The “Contest Sponsor” is the Agricultural Alliance of NB/Alliance agricole du N.-B, 2-150, allée Woodside Lane, Fredericton NB E3C 2R9
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY
- Entries must be your own and may originate in any format, with or without filters so long as they are submitted by email along with the signed waiver.
- Your photo(s) will be credited with your name, unless you desire to stay anonymous
- Participant must be a resident or living in New Brunswick
- 1 Winner per category
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook
- For more information on the Superpowers photo contest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
TO BE ENTERED INTO THE CONTEST, PARTICIPANTS MUST:
- Take a good quality photo with a camera or smartphone
- Write a short description to support the photo
- Read and sign the contest waiver
- Send the photo along with the description and signed waiver by email to: email@example.com
- Photos must be submitted by November 15th, 2019 at 11:59PM
The Superpowers Photo Contest is a celebration of the amazing things our farmers do. We hope the contest inspires farmers to be proud of what they do and that the winning photos encourage New Brunswickers to choose NB grown foods and products and support our NB farms.
THERE ARE 6 SUBMISSION CATEGORIES:
- Best Ag Superpower Selfie
- Use of technology in farming
- Innovation in farming
- A farm family in action
- Favourite farm animal showing their superpower
- Lavish and impressive landscape
Along with each photo submission, we’d like you to describe the Superpower being showcased.
“My team and I plant 8,000 trees a day. What’s your superpower?”
“My drone and I can grow enough lettuce for the whole town. What can your toy do?”
Grant of right to use all Photographs submitted to the Contest:
By entering the Contest, each entrant:
– Grants to the Contest Sponsor, at no cost to the Contest Sponsor; in perpetuity, a world-wide, non exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use the photograph or any part of the photograph the entrant has submitted, in any manner, platform, format or media whatsoever, (including, without limitation, use across all the Contest Sponsor’s social media channels/websites), for educational purposes, as well as for non-commercial purposes related to the advertising or promotion of New Brunswick agricultural industry; and
– Waives all moral rights in and to the photographs submitted.
Governing Law: The Contest and the Contest Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of New Brunswick.